A cutting-edge formula, at the forefront of research to help you age well
- MyCollagenRepair combines 9 powerful active ingredients, all of natural origin, with the aim of acting at the molecular and cellular level to give your body the essential ingredients to age well, both inside and out.
- In addition to the quadruple association of marine collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E, MyCollagenRepair will provide your body with nutrients specifically designed to act in the heart of your cells and on your collagen damaged by time.
- First of all, the association Coenzyme Q10 and SOD will act at the intra-cellular level to bring energy and protection to your cells.
- Then the combination of rosmarinic acid and silymarin will act on the glycation process that affects your collagen and its elasticity and skin maintenance properties.
Key benefits of MyCollagenRepair
Targeting the skin, your cells and your DNA throughout your body, themultiple benefits of MyCollagenRepair make it a true concentrate of pure vitality.
- With age, a chemical reaction between your collagen and sugar molecules occurs. This is called glycation. AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-Products) are formed, which are collagen molecules grouped with sugar and which thus lose their elasticity properties and maintain the overall structure of our cells and skin.
- Rosmarinic acid and silymarin act on this collagen/sugar association, helping to prevent and reverse it.
- This double protection is due to the presence in MyCollagenRepair of Coenzyme Q10 as well as SOD, active ingredients naturally present in your cells to protect your cells from the effects of oxidative stress. But, as with collagen, with age we produce less of it, hence the need to supplement.
- These two active ingredients will thus act at the heart of your cells to protect them from oxidative stress.
Hydration is provided by the high concentration of hyaluronic acid:
An important natural component of the skin, hyaluronic acid is synthesized by fibroblasts and helps retain collagen,increase hydration andprovide elasticity and suppleness.
In the body, hyaluronic acid and collagen work together to maintain the skin’s structure.
Elastin is, with collagen, a protein that gives the skin its elasticity and flexibility.
Its synthesis by the body decreases with age. The aggressions of the external environment (pollution, sun, stress) alter its composition and cause wrinkles, loss of elasticity of the skin.
As a dietary supplement, marine collagen has a smoothing effect on wrinkles and fine lines. It revitalizes the skin, making it more supple, firm and toned, thanks to its antioxidant action against free radicals.
Collagen provides the mechanical strength of connective tissue, and hyaluronic acid serves to lubricate the same tissue.
The marine collagen peptides, the main active ingredients of our supplement, stimulate the action of elastin and provide tone and a radiant complexion. They also act on theuniformity of skin tone by causing cells to produce less melanin, which is the cause of brown spots and hyperpigmentation
Improvement of the firmness and thebrightness of the skin of the face. Imperfections erased.
A very strong antioxidant power
162 VS 70: MyCollagenRepair declared “exceptional quality product” by the IEA (European Institute of Antioxidants) to fight against oxidative stress with an outstanding score of 162 on the PAOT scale.
9 major ingredients to regenerate, nourish & protect the skin, the cells and the DNA
MARINE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
Peptides nourish the skin by stimulating cells in the dermis and epidermis to synthesize collagen. Peptides are an essential component of the skin: they provide tone, elasticity and hydration.
Hyaluronic acid provides moisture to the skin and helps retain collagen, which in turn increases the skin’s moisture content, elasticity and suppleness. Together with collagen, hyaluronic acid acts to maintain the skin’s structure.
ACEROLA (VITAMIN C)
Vitamin C is a secondary antioxidant. Together with collagen, vitamin C promotes collagen synthesis in the skin. Acerola is one of the most concentrated fruits in vitamin C.
Vitamin E is a secondary antioxidant. Vitamin E (tocopherol) is a fat-soluble nutrient. Its main function is to protect the long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids of cell membranes (omega 3 and 6) and lipoproteins from oxidation.
SOD (SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE)
Present inside and outside cell membranes, SOD is a key primary antioxidant. This enzyme, extracted from melon, plays an essential role in the prevention of oxidative stress.
The Coenzyme Q10 is the active ingredient of cellular protection par excellence. Its role in the production of cellular energy as well as in intracellular protection gives it the possibility to give your cells and mitochondria an unparalleled shape. In addition, recent studies show its action in reducing wrinkles and maintaining healthy skin.
Bioperine® is a patented extract of piperine, the active agent of black pepper. Its unique action within your digestive system allows it to improve the bioavailability of the active ingredients present in MyCollagenRepair, and particularly that of Coenzyme Q10.
Rosmarinic acid is undoubtedly one of the most exciting anti-aging actives of the last few years. Its ultra-specific action in the deglycation of collagen molecules degraded with age would allow you to help protect your collagen from the ravages of time.
Silymarin, extracted from milk thistle, is an active ingredient with numerous properties, notably detox. But its most interesting action is its recently discovered capacity to prevent the glycation of skin proteins such as collagen, and thus to preserve their properties and capacity to maintain the structure of the skin and cells.